Erin Jane Nelson and Pete Halupka

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Alright, peak missing time.

I'm trying to figure out different ways to vent my emotions at the fact that I've never missed anyone like this. I'm waiting to just boil over and not feel it anymore.

The miss-ing is like opening a christmas present that is just a rubber band ball of wrapping paper.

The -ing is like walking into the subway in the summer. Then I imagine three trains coming into the station at once - the distant breeze you feel on your legs and fingers and ears.

I saw the World Trade was red, white, and blue yesterday for the holiday. Do you think that buildings have call for entry commissions? I would spell ERIN with the lights. It would go vertically, sideways.

It's 12:43. I count down my time before I have to catch the subway. Here I am thinking about going down the four flights of stairs as a metaphor thinking about the four flights coming up too.

I might make some banana bread with these bananas I see on the kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment